Sunday, December 4, 2011

I Wish I Could Meet This Amazing Musicians

 
Cannibal Corpse

Deicide  

Behemoth 

Corinne Bailey Rae <3

We The Kings

Varg Vikernes (If it's possible)

Brody Dalle. Nah,love her so much

Waking The Cadaver

Hello,this is fuckin ALL SHALL PERISH!!!

UK's sickest Grindcore band. Napalm Death

A Day To Remember

Moscow Style Sickness. Abominable Putridity 


 Uuuuh,All Time Low X)

 Angels and Airwaves

Arch Enemy. I wanna be like Angela Gossow

Arctic Monkeys

As I Lay Dying

August Burns Red

Bleeding Through 

Blink-182. I love all the band members :D

Breathe Carolina

CARNIFEX

This Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday

Cattle Decapitation

I love you U2!!!

Between The Buried And Me

Coldplay

Condemned 

Devourment

DISGORGE!!

Ed Sheeran

Yo man,this is Eminem.

Fleshgod Apocalypse 

Goo Goo Dolls

Avril Lavigne

Gorgoroth 

Hatebreed 

Sleeping With Sirens

Incubus

Limp Bizkit. Fred Durst the Red Cap

Keane

In Flames

Jamie Cullum

Joss Stone

The Black Dahlia Murder

Lady Sovereign

Lamb Of God

Linkin Park

Mayday Parade

Muhammed Suicmez

NeverShoutNever!

Obscura. They held a concert in Indonesia a few months ago

Orange Range

Protest The Hero. I'm in love with Rody Walker 

Slayer

Slipknot

Nile

Suicide Silence

Sum 41

The Devil Wears Prada

Suffocation

Terror

The Dillinger Escape Plan. I'm in love with Greg Puciato

The Strokes



 

No comments:

Post a Comment